9.23.2009

Day 7: 20 Things

I was in luck, I didn't even have to write my own, at exactly 7 minutes and 14 seconds into New Moon, you can freeze the DVD and zoom in on Bella's school notebook to see a list of 20 things she likes about Edward. I was able to painstakingly transcribe it, but it was still better than writing my own to someone else.

20 Things I Like About You (Edward!)
1. When you kiss me I faint.
2. You almost ate me before you even met me.
3. I smell good.
4. I get goosebumps when your forehead protrudes.
5. The feel of your marble abs.
6. You are my Adenos (scratched out) Aldonis (scratched out) Aedonais (scratched out) Total Hottie.
7. I want your last name attached to mine by hyphen.
8. You have an eloquent Mexican accent.
9. I don't talk to my "friends" anymore.
10. I am special.
11. You are not a TOTAL KLUTZ! like me.
12. You watch me and my dad while we sleep.
13. You hate Jacob <3 <3 <3. (written in the margins around this is: "Bella Black," "BB," etc. written numerous times in different types of cursive and bolded letters with hearts surrounding them).
14. Rosalie is my BFF though too.
15. I am a good cook but my dad microwaves household pets to dry them off.
16. You sparkle like a Barbie.
17. We are both sufisticatid.
18. I'm clumsy also.
19. You drive a fast Volvo-wagon.
20. I like you LOTS forever.

2 comments: