9.25.2009

Day 9: Walk

me. on a walk.
So Day 9 I was supposed to take my pet for a walk. Yeah... I definitely didn't have a pet at work, or one I would be willing to bring to work. Also, neither did any of my co-workers. I had to resort to taking a beautiful woman on a walk, and for the record (and as I quickly found out) that's totally not the same thing. For one, I didn't feed her. For two, she didn't start gnawing on my leg randomly whenever I tried to watch tv. I'm sure you understand. So I ended up asking a co-worker to help me out; the lovely Noura.
Also, I forgot my phone on this walk, so I couldn't get a picture, which was totally lame. So I drew an almost perfect depiction of the proceedings, as you can see above. My guns, her purple triangle-skirt, it's all there. I would have offered to take her for a cruise in my totally sweet Ferrari motorcycle, but it wouldn't have been true to the spirit of item number 9 on the list. Also there was a huge line at Starbucks, which is lame. I'll quit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment